Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2016

Page finish on Eternal Promise and update on Wolf Variant

Well, time for an update, I have quite a lot to show!

First up is my end of rotation update on Eternal Promise, my LotR Haed by Matt Stewart:
I finished page 3 and made a start on page 4, I have a total of 16 000 stitches done now:
Those trees are really lovely, but the confetti is really hard. I love the outcome, but those 4000 stitches took ages to do!

After sharing my update on this for WIPocalypse, I really had to take a small break and picked up Wolf Variant by Bente Schlick. I worked on this for 4 days and finished off page 10! I did 2100 stitches in 4 days, yay me! It was soooo much fun =)
So here I am right now:


Total Stitches: 409 500
Total Stitches done: 13 900
Stitches done in 2016: 7 100
Stitching days: 14
Average stitches per day: 507
Stitches left: 395 600
Days left to stitch: 781

We already reached December and I still have so many goals I want to meet this year. One of those is to fill in the missing stitches on that 100x160 block and I will see what I can do. I mean this is way more possible than finishing the first row on Iris, the first row on Yule Angel or something like that... I put Yule Angel on the frame for now and will work on that for a few days. Since I haven't worked on Starlight this year, I will do my best to pick that up as well. And then I also wanted to finish my sheep in the meadow and Gwen... Oh my! Where has 201 gone??

I guess I should go for some stitching ;-) 

4 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful work! I really like how you end your pages so you don't end up with lines.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great progress. I agree with Tiff, the zig zags are a really good idea.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Both projects are looking great! I know there are days when I love confetti, and days I prefer something simple. Glad you have both kinds of projects to suit your mood! :) Seems like the end of the year is approaching too quick. I want to stitch a little on each project to say goodbye for the year, but I am already looking forward to next year. Hope you get some good stitching in for the rest of 2016, and meet a few more of those goals. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. The year has gone too fast! Great stitching on both of your projects.

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die  Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen  für Googleprodukte.