Mittwoch, 10. August 2016

Iris - Page 3 is finished

I'm still busy working on the challenge, I did 4 rows and made a start on rpw 5 since I took this picture:



Then I took a small break to work on something else, so I chose Supersized Iris Keeper and made some progress. I finished page 3 and added a small bit of page 4, so we have a total of 16 000 stitches done:


I truly love how Iris is coming out, all those lovely colors!

In the meantime, my missing threads for Potting Shed have arrived and I am more than tempted to start it! Maybe I'll put a few stitches in tonight (so much for the "no more big new starts or 2016" :D).

4 Kommentare:

  1. Limiting the number of starts is overrated! Go for it! Great progress on Iris and Middle Earth map.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wonderful progress on these two! I love all the swirls of color in Iris. She looks so fun to stitch. I hope you and Potting Shed have become better acquainted. :) I would love to see a few stitches on such a beautiful chart!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wonderful progress! Can't wait to see your next start.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great work on the map. Iris does have some lovely colours in her too.

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die  Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen  für Googleprodukte.