Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2015

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL - July

Well, it's already the middle of July! Time just seems to fly buy and it is time for my update on the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL again. This awesome SAL is hosted by Jo and you can take a look at this months stitchings here.

I didn't get as much done on Middle Earth as I had hoped. I was aiming for another 2000 stitches this month, but I only got 1500 done:



And I also did some work on Wolf Kiss, now you can actually see that this is a wolf ;-) I am quite happy with my progress for this month on this one =)



I'm now working on Starlight for a while because it didn't get much love in the last months =) Let's see how long it take the confetti to drive me mad, lol....

7 Kommentare:

  1. OH that wolf is going to be stunning! I think you have done great progress on your WIPs!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Those are both stunning projects! Well done on your great progress. 1500 stitches sounds good to me!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great progress on both projects. Well done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful progress on both. I have Wolf Kiss in my stash too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I wish I could achieve 1500 in a month, that's amazing! You've done quite well this month for GG. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thanks for taking part in GG this month.
    Middle Earth is a great project and the wolf is super realistic too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Super progress! The wolf is looking great.

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die  Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen  für Googleprodukte.